How I Cured My Baby's Eczema in 3 Days!

My son was only 5 1/2 months old. His head was covered with a thick layer of yellow cradle cap, his skin dry and scaly like sandpaper, he had pink raised patches of fungal infection all over his abdomen and legs. The patches around his genitals were raw if he was not changed immediately, which made him terrified of diaper changes and he was so itchy that he would take out blood from his face. My heart was in pain, I hated to see my son suffer. I had to do something but what?

I tried creams, and that helped a little, but I knew it was not getting to the root of the problem. Years ago, I had suffered from Chronic Yeast Infections for 13 years and was able to cure them in only 2 weeks from going on a raw food diet. Something was telling me that my breast milk was making him sick. But what was I eating that was making him sick? I ate organic foods and felt pretty healthy. My intuition said, go raw again. Was it safe to go raw? What would happen to my breast milk? Would my son get enough nourishment on only nuts, seeds and vegetables?

To make matters worse, my 5 ½ month old son had a dreadful case of bronchitis. He was so congested that he was vomiting up on his own phlegm. I had had enough! I had just seen the movie about reversing diabetes in 30 days so I decided, if someone can cure their diabetes in 30 days, I know for a fact that I can get rid of my son's bronchitis and eczema in 3 days with raw food. So I did it, I went raw -- well mostly raw. I researched my library of healing books and came up with some cleansing recipes.

For breakfast I made a juice with kale, wheatgrass, beet, carrot, lettuce and cucumbers, that was tasty. For lunch I made a smoothie with papaya, raspberries, spinach and almond milk, that was a little sweet for me but I made extra for snacking. For dinner I made a raw soup of yams, onion, garlic and vegetable soup, which tasted pretty gross. I snacked on raw almonds when I was hungry but I got through day one with flying colors.

By day two, my milk supply dropped significantly, but I stuck with it, my baby was 18 pounds and by no eans would starve. I thought, its just 3 days, I will get through it, listen to my intuition. I did my same juice for breakfast, same smoothie for lunch, almonds for snacking, but this time I had a plain baked yam for dinner. This tasted much better.

My son looked a lot better on the second day even though I felt that I had significantly dropped my milk supply. Could it be that my milk supply dropped because it was more potent? Could it be that my body was making less milk because I was eating highly, nutrient dense foods? My son was in good spirits and I was starting to feel like I had an abundance of energy, so I continued on my quest. I like trying new things, especially if they are positive changes so I decided that I was going to stick it out even though I did not have all the answers right away.

By day three I decided to go to Whole Foods and get some yummy raw snacks. I did the juice for breakfast, smoothie for lunch, and some of those tasty raw treats for snacking; made up of coconut and almonds. Those were so good that I ate the whole bag in one day. For dinner I did eat some cooked black beans. Now, by the end of the day, my son's bronchitis had cleared up 100% and to my amazement, so did his eczema! This was a pleasant surprise, an unplanned discovery! I took him into the doctor to tell them what had happened.

The nurse told me that I should continue with the diet, but once a week, add something new, and when his eczema comes back, that will be the culprit. So that is what I did, and what we discovered was that he is allergic to gluten.

Now my son is 2 years old and I am so blessed that we do not have to deal with eczema anymore. Many people have eczema all their lives and suffer horribly. I decided to take a chance and make a drastic change in my diet and heal from the inside out. When will you be ready to do it for yourself?

For more info. on nutrition for women and children go to: http://supermilkmama.com/

Ester Perez
http://supermilkmama.com/


Original article

No comments:

Blog Archive