Are Toxins Itching Away at You? Look to Natural Products for Relief From Eczema

Growing up, my legs and arms were often covered with red sores and infected-looking rashes, the result of bug bites. Wearing shorts in the summer wasn't an option for me. I was too embarrassed to let people, especially my friends, see my ugly and inflamed skin.

As an adult, my condition worsened and the rashes and welts seemed to appear out of the blue. My skin itched terribly, and it was extremely difficult for me to refrain from scratching it raw. Then, just about the time I had all but given up hope, I discovered my condition had a name. After several tests, a dermatologist told me I had contact dermatitis, a form of eczema that causes my skin to flare when it comes in contact with certain substances. Unfortunately, he didn't know what substances caused my condition. And the treatments for dermatitis, such as cortisone shots, light therapy and corticosteroid creams, had side effects and offered me only temporary relief.

Realizing I may never know the cause (or causes) of my condition, I stopped looking for one. I dealt with one episode at a time, secretly dreaming that each flare would be my last. It was then, when I least expected it, a friend told me about some products that may help with my problem. She introduced me to non-toxic, all-natural laundry soap and cleaning products. Yes, I believed it was possible that invisible toxins were affecting my skin. I made one of the best decisions of my life that day and switched to using these chemical-free household products. As a result of my decision, today I'm itch-free.

Green living in households has been increasing dramatically and understandably. It is believed by some health and wellness authorities that most everyday household products we use contain toxic chemicals and contribute to many of our common health complaints.Included in this list is asthma, fibromyalgia, eczema, and ADD. There is also an increase in cancer in children. Many of these chemicals in our household products are considered carcinogens, including dioxins and formaldehyde. The decision to make our homes toxic-free as much as we are able to, is an intelligent and responsible one. Especially if one is suffering from any of our common health complaints, or cancer is in the family history. Naturally derived, cost-effective, wellness enhancing, and environmentally responsible products are here and available now.

These amazing products, as well as other therapeutic lotions and hand and body wash products, are made in the United States by the world's leading wellness and green product company. Now, instead of spending my time searching for a cause and a cure, I'm using it to help others - family, friends and other eczema sufferers - ease their skin problems. I hope that my story helps you find the kind of relief I found using these soothing products.

Life is meant to be enjoyed.

Valerie Ann is a Special Education Teacher with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to help others.

Click Here To Learn More!


Original article

No comments:

Blog Archive